Grilled Hot Wings are going to quickly become your favorite wing. The skin gets perfectly crispy on the grill, and this sauce will rival any you can get at your local wing joint. Take your grilling to the next level!
- 3-4 pounds fresh chicken wings
- 2 teaspoons Bravado Crimson Tex-Cajun
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 cup General Tsao Sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger
- Separate wing sections and discard wing tip. Combine dry rub ingredients, and sprinkle evenly over wings.
- Preheat grill to medium, and place wings over heat turning frequently. Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until they reach a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees, and the skin is crispy.
- Remove from grill, and combine sauce ingredients. Toss wings in sauce, and serve immediately.
Hope you enjoy this fast and yummy treat!